Sous Chef | Beckford Canteen - The Beckford Group, Bath, Somerset
~ New opening ~ Beckford Canteen is looking for a star Sous Chef to help lead their new brigade.
Sous Chef | Beckford Canteen
Up to £34,000
Key skills: Leadership, Creativity
Beckford Canteen have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate Senior CDP / Junior Sous, looking for their next move into a Sous Chef position.
Working directly with Head Chef, George Barson @georgebarson, who brings with him a wealth of experience from some of the country’s leading kitchens, including River Cottage in Devon, Dinner by Heston Blumenthal in Knightsbridge and Kitty Fishers & Cora Pearl in Covent Garden.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the launch phase and work alongside George to cultivate the offer. They focus on ingredient led, modern British food served in an unfussy, relaxed environment.
What they can offer you...
- 25% discount on retail wine
- 50% discount on food & accommodation across the group properties
- Hospitality Rewards - discounts on leisure and retail
- Cashback card with up to 15% cashback on everyday purchases (including Sainsburys and ASDA)
- Annual Staff Festival Accredited training
- 28 days annual holiday
- Christmas close down
- Stable & Expanding company with great opportunities for personal progression
The Beckford Group is an independent, West Country based hospitality group consisting of The Beckford Bottle Shop, The Beckford Arms, The Talbot Inn, The Bath Arms & The Lord Poulett.
They pride themselves on putting their customers experience first and ensuring hospitality is at the forefront of all they do.